At RX (formerly Reed Exhibitions), your health and safety is our top priority. As part of this commitment, we’ve taken proactive steps and implemented new guidelines and policies to help support a safe experience.
We are excited to welcome you back!
YOUR COLLABORATION IS IMPORTANT
Know the measures, as long as the protocols to follow before and during our event.
We are committed to upholding the health & safety standards outlined on this page across our 2022 events - additional details about policies and procedures will be posted here as they are made available. To read more about our efforts to ensure Health & Safety at Reed Exhibitions in the new normal, please click here.
Thank you for your cooperation, and we hope you enjoy the show!
HEALTH & SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
Please ensure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Mexico and for travel to the city and state of the Event.
Please be advised that a risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any event or public space, including the Event. Prior to registering for and attending the Event, please ensure you have read the latest Government of Mexico Prevention Guidelines. By attending LOGEX Logistics Experience 2022, you acknowledge this inherent risk on behalf of yourself and/or any Minor attending the Event for which you serve as Guardian (collectively, “You”) and, as a condition of entering the Event, You acknowledge, understand and confirm each of the following in accordance with applicable health guidelines:
- That You will abide by all terms of admission and participation (as may be updated from time to time), all Event health-and-safety requirements as made available on the Event website, all local public health regulations and guidance from the relevant city and/or state which are in effect at the time of entry, and, where applicable, providing proof of compliance with any entry requirements;
- That You are not currently experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19, as identified at CDC.gov, including, but not limited to:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- That prior to attending the Event You have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14 day quarantine; and
- That you are not under any self-quarantine or isolation orders.
Please do not enter the Event or the Venue if You cannot confirm all of the above criteria. If at any point during Your time at the Event You do not meet all of the above criteria, You will be required to isolate and may be relocated or asked to leave the Venue at the sole discretion of Management.
Please note: The guidelines in this document are based on information currently available regarding the behavior and characteristics of the COVID-19 virus, public health information and local or state guidelines with respect to large gatherings. As more clarity with respect to these variables emerges, it is expected that these guidelines may need to be adjusted accordingly.